On 12-12-2021 the 2022 Action Plan of the European Alliance for Apprenticeships (EAfA) has been published.
Building on the many activities implemented in 2021, the 2022 Action Plan defines the EAfA approach to follow through on the six priorities established in 2020:
- Priority 1: Committing to quality and effective apprenticeships, and encouraging Member States and companies to do likewise, by fostering national apprenticeship coalitions
- Priority 2: Incentivising support to small and medium-sized enterprises in providing a stable supply of quality and effective apprenticeships
- Priority 3: Mobilising local and regional authorities as catalysts for apprenticeships within the local business environment
- Priority 4: Strengthening social dialogue through a more active involvement of national social partner organisations
- Priority 5: Proactively engaging European sectoral social dialogue committees in apprenticeships, with a view to agree on joint sectoral pledges
- Priority 6: Supporting the representation of apprentices in Member States by relaunching the European Apprentices Network.
- More information: Press release.